wakey wakey upper east siders. It's Wuhan speaking!

wakey wakey upper east siders. It's Wuhan speaking!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

1st PM Test in Wuhan- Day 21



What’s the feeling of doing test in overseas? Mugging the whole night with your roommates in one room and exchanging opinions?
It was a memorable feeling and the test was fairly okay except that I have to rush my resource leveling.  Wasted so much time on doing the drawings and left with a few minutes to finish up my shading on the resource leveling. I guess I did fine!


Was given the afternoon off to finish up on our project. Okay, it's not even an off day for us. We were supposed to finish up our project the whole afternoon. Everyone dispersed to their own room and group leaders from each group called for meeting respectively to finish up with the gantt chart, AON network and project cost crashing as we have to show to Mr Chia before 9pm.
P/S: That was the time where you can see people running up and down the stairs to rush their project!
Called the vegetarian boss for delivery as my group was lethargic enough to walk all the way to have our dinner.

Personal Reflection: While doing the gantt chart, AON network and project cost crashing as a group, I’ve discovered that my group can work hand in hand together as we are on the same mind. Every single one of us wants to make things happen and doing project, we don’t practice individualism but as one whole group. 
My group leader distributed the task so that each one of us has something to do other than sit down and do nothing. Yi Xian and I were in charge with the drawing of AON network and project cost crashing while the two boys were in charge of the remaining ones. As we had difficulty in perfecting the AON diagram and coming up with the project cost crashing, it took us a bit of our time to get to the bottom of the problem.
I’m relieved that my group did not experience any difficulty in working as a group. Throughout the five weeks trip, we managed to understand one another and what we expect for from each other. One good point that I can pointed out is my group loves bombarding ideas and opinions and we chose the best ideas for our projects as well for the videos.
We aided each other when one was having trouble and we waited for each other to complete the given task.  I'm joyful that my group bonding stands strong and firm and we communicated well within these five weeks. Having dinner together as a group strengthen the bond in the group and unite as one. Frankly, I’m happy and proud to be in Group D under the guidance of our mentor: Mr Lim Choon Boo.

No comments: