wakey wakey upper east siders. It's Wuhan speaking!

wakey wakey upper east siders. It's Wuhan speaking!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Terrible stomach pain- Day 15

An awful day for me I reckoned! L
It was the first industrial visit to Wisco iron and Steel Industry and we are supposed to gather at the study block by 8am. Unfortunately, it was not for my case. I was down with terrible stomach pain that I could not even sleep well last night.
I could not even stand up and walk. The only thing that I could do was to slouch myself on the bed.  Everyone disallowed me to go for the industrial visit as I’m not feeling well at all.
Took medicine and rest since there will be Project Management class in the afternoon. But apparently, I was in agony the whole day. Took various medicines but it turned out to be the same. Mr Richard Chia advised me to go to the local clinic to identify what was wrong with me.
And I have to be well before the 2nd industrial visit if I want to go to the Coca Cola Industry. I ate various kind of medicines- Western and Chinese, just to get well. It's already dreadful enough that I have to take care of myself alone in the room when I'm in terrible pain.
Reflection: U can get common cold in Wuhan BUT try not to get any pain in stomach area! That's the terrible situation you would want to be in. I thanked my friends for showing plenty of care and concern and gave me lots of various chinese medicines that was supposedly to be effective. But not effective at all for me. :( Bad stomach. I had a terrible day the whole day. Cannot even do any blogging and all.

No comments: